FESTIVAL TICKETS & VENUES: IN PERSON
The Iris Prize LGBT+ Film Festival takes place in-person from Tuesday 5th – Sunday 10th October 2021 in Cardiff, the capital city of Wales.
There are many ways to enjoy Iris, whether you’re with us just for an evening, a weekend or the whole festival in person or online.
- Full Festival Pass – £140 Includes all screenings & events, including Opening Night, parties, lunches, the Iris Awards and Iris in a Box.
- Weekend Pass –£90 Valid Fri-Sun, for all screenings and events, including parties, lunches and the Iris Awards on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Feature Films – Friends of Iris / Concessions: £7 / Full Price: £8
- Short Film Programmes – Friends of Iris / Concessions: £6 / Full Price: £7
- Opening Night – Friends of Iris / Concessions: £10 / Full Price: £12
- Iris Awards – Friends of Iris / Concessions: £8 / Full Price £10
- Iris Talks – presented in partnership with the Iris Film Academy are FREE
- Iris in a Box: £25 Everything you need to enjoy Iris online or even in person! Each box includes an Iris t-shirt, tote bag, sweets, chocolate, badges, alcohol, stickers and postcards!
FESTIVAL TICKETS & PASSES: on-line!
The Iris Prize LGBT+ Film Festival is also accessible ONLINE from the Tuesday 5th – Sunday 31 October 2021.
Available to buy Friday 17 September 2021.
- Full Online Festival Pass – £50
- Feature Films – £8
- Short packages – Pay what you can
- Iris in a Box – £25 Everything you need to enjoy Iris online or even in person! Each box includes an Iris t-shirt, tote bag, sweets, chocolate, badges, alcohol, stickers and postcards!
15 years of sharing the best LGBT+ film
Iris Prize LGBT+ Film Festival brings filmmakers from around the world to Cardiff, Wales, UK. Iris is home to the largest short film prize in the world – the coveted £30,000 Iris Prize. Supported by the Michael Bishop Foundation, the prize allows the winner to make their next LGBT+ short film here in Cardiff.
Iris also works with Film4 to share all Best British shortlisted films on All 4, the UK’s largest free streaming platform.
What happens at Iris Prize LGBT+ Film Festival?
- See the very best LGBT+ short films and features
- Panel discussions about filmmaking and LGBT+ life
- Filmmaker Q&As with every short film screening
- Special events and networking opportunities
- Legendary parties
Iris is open, friendly and collaborative, with hundreds welcomed into our worldwide Iris Family every year. Iris Prize is an BAFTA A-list qualifying festival. We have also been identified as one of the “50 film festivals worth the entry fee” by MovieMaker Magazine 5 times, most recently in 2020.